I am thankful for:
- God's amazing love
- Family that has instilled the word of God in me from birth and loved me with His unconditional love
- All those who have ever prayed for me
- All those who donated for my trip to Peru, where I encountered Jesus for the first time
- My parents, for listening to God even when it was tough, and showing me what it means to follow God
- Daniel and Shauna Spencer, my high school friends who stuck by my side when things got tough and encouraged me to stay with God.
- Tri-Grace Ministries who first showed me the freedom I could have in Christ.
- Nancy Alcorn, Mercy Ministries, and all the Mercy Staff and my Mercy sisters who opened up their heart to me and showed me God's passionate love in my life. They showed me a purpose that God has for me.
- Grace Haven Bible Camp, through whom I have met so many friends who love and encourage me; who build me up in the faith
- My brothers who are constantly challenging me and emparting their young wisdom
- Grace Bible Church Leadership who took a chance on me and stood up for integrity when not many would
- Kylee Logan who has become like a sister to me and has not taken accountability as an easy task
- Intervarsity who welcomed me in and allowed me to flourish in Christ.
I am thankful for SO much more as well. Everyone of you have contributed to my story. I am so thankful to have a Salvation Story that God has given me. His grace is so amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment